Thursday 24 September 2015


What is meant by SEO ?

SEO which is abbreviated as Search Engine Optimization. The name itself gives you the meaning that is Optimizing our website to get better results in Search Engine.

We give you a simple example :

Here I am going to show you one example where how google search engine responds to same query with slight changes.

1)     The below picture shows you the result when I search for the query
 “What is seo”




 2)     The below picture gives me the search engine result for the query
“What is meant by seo”



If you look closely both the queries are almost the same, but the search engine gives you different results. So Each and every letter, word, keywords is important when you are building a website.

There are various SEO / Search Engine Optimization Techniques which helps you to optimize you website.

8 comments:


  1. These provided information was really so nice,thanks for giving that post and the more skills to develop after refer that post.our giving articles really impressed for me,because of all information so nice.

    Peridot Systems Adyar Chennai Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Good blog post.provided a helpful information about SEO .keep updating...
    Digital marketing company in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hello,

    we provide affordable and result-oriented SEO services, please give a chance to serve you.


    Thanks
    Admin: E07.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the favor”.I’m attempting to find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!
    crm software development company

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for providing this information .I hope it will be grateful for me. Thank you so much and keep posting.
    Ecommerce Web Development In Chennai
    Digital Marketing Company
    Digital Marketing agency
    Digital Marketing for healthcare

    ReplyDelete